Give your action, sci-fi, and horror scores a blockbuster boost with the fourth volume in ProjectSAM’s acclaimed Symphobia Series. Symphobia 4: Pandora lets you summon rousing cinematic risers, foreboding falls, and earth-shattering crescendos with unmatched ease and flexibility.
Aimed at fantasy, mystery & animation
Designed for film, TV & video game scoring
Inspiring “Stories” combo instruments
Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir)
Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir)
Legato instruments (including soprano voice)
Guest instruments (including celtic harp & double bass)
Genuine concert hall recordings
Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics
Split sections for selected textures (1.1 update)
42 GB library in Kontakt’s compressed sample format (81 GB uncompressed)
– Legato ensemble hanging note bug fixed
– Legato ensembles CPU spike bug fixed (fully turn off Reverb for lowest CPU usage)
– Empty groups for Hn+Tbn and Vlns legato ensemble staccatos fixed
– Multis now also show version number in interface
– Sniper Mission Multi header text fixed
– Various legato intervals fixed
– Various release trails fixed
– Various loop points fixed
– DSP effects now have proper default values
– Cymbals (re)added to Symphobian Stacks and Symphobian Drums
– Bass drum added to Symphobian Drums
– Snare drum in Full Orchestrator is now velocity sensitive
Timpani hits and roll
Timpani hits dual map
Timpani special effects
True Strike All Drums
True Strike Orchestral Kit
3 Drums and Toms
Bongos and Congas
Gran Cassa and Tutti Hits
Military and Field Drum
Tom Toms and Rototoms
Tom Toms Phrases
4 Cymbals and Gongs
Tam Tam and Wind Gong
5 Melodic Percussion
6 Small Percussion
Chimes and Belltree
Tambourine and Beatring
Wood and Templeblocks
7 Misc Percussion
Brakes and Pans
Claps and Snaps
Trash and Metal Hits
Full Orchestra (sections performing together, 7 patches)
Focuses on orchestral ensembles and sections
String Ensemble (7 patches)
Brass Ensemble (8 patches)
Woodwind Ensemble (7 patches)
Percussion (10 patches)
Keyboards & Harp (4 patches)
Sound Design (10 patches)
Choir (1 patch)
Bonus Instruments (7 patches)
48 inspiring Multis covering many cinematic genres!
– Aimed at cartoon, feature animation, light games and sitcoms
– Instrument featured in arrangements: clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp & percussion and more
– Instantly playable, pre-arranged articulations and effects
– Select solo articulations and effects
– 3 concert hall mic positions with real-time mixing
– Tempo-synced runs & phrases
– Free time-stretch control for majority of instruments
– Tempo sync for runs and phrases
– On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right)
– Contains a small selection of material from Symphobia 3: Lumina
Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments. It offers you an incredibly diverse collection of sounds that blend together marvelously. If you compose for film, animation, games or advertisements, Swing! will undoubtedly lighten up your working day.
– Tutti big band ensemble articulations
– Brass and sax ensemble articulations
– Rhythm section including guitars, bass and jazz drums
– Beautiful lead & solo legato instruments
– Tempo sync grooves and fills
– Inspiring Multis
– Easy output routing of mic channels
– NKS support featuring Light Guide and KK control
Swing! was recorded in 2 different locations: the concert hall that was also used for the Symphobia and Orchestral Essentials Series (3 mic sets) and a smaller studio environment (2 mic sets). The location chosen depended on the instrument, musical context and usability.
• Solo French Horn
• Solo Trombone
• Bonus Bass Trombone
• Solo Bb Trumpet
• Solo Piccolo Trumpet
• Solo C Tuba
• French Horn Section (4)
• Trombone Section (3)
• Bb Trumpet Section (3)
* Smoother Modwheel (DYN) patches throughout library.
* Incorrect loop points fixed.
* Trumpet Section close mic references fixed.
* Various Keyswitch (KEY) patches fixed.
* Various round robin cycles fixed.
* Various Kontakt 3-specific bugs fixed.
* Various smaller bugs fixed.
From the early years of animation to the gritty scenes of film noir, big band and jazz have a long tradition in film music. As much as we love the sound of the symphony orchestra, it tells only one part of the story. With the original Swing!, we took a first step in exploring the world of jazz and film scoring. Now, it is time to delve deeper.
We’ve never packed more instruments into a single library: solo saxes, jazzy clarinet, full big band chords, drums, basses, jazz guitar, piano, strings, vibraphone, small percussion – 100% new content, all blending perfectly. Meet the other film orchestra.
Extensively sampled prominent band instruments
Multiple legato modes available
Big band chords featuring 12 chords per key + inversions
The powerful new rhythm section
All instruments played by jazz veterans
Easy output routing of mic channels
NKS support featuring Light Guide and KK control
Works with free Kontakt Player
• New content: Saxophone chords, mapped consistently with Trombones and Full Big Band chords
• Fixed: Chord root key switches now latch correctly
• Fixed: Hi-hat round-robin cycle far gapless
• Fixed: Violins slur legato loop points
• Improved: Trumpet legato transitions